Thursday, October 1, 2009

Angels and Demons: Part II

Angels and Demons completes any checklist for a great read. After leading the reader though a maze of riddles and mysteries, the book takes a sudden turn. The good are now the evil and vice-versa. Nobody could have anticipated such a move by the author, Dan Brown. I enjoyed this book thoroughly and despite its length, I finished it rather quickly due to its captivating nature. When the true alliances of the characters play out, it stunned me. The subtle clues and red herrings threw me off. It had seemed that the mystery was solved, and then, the underlying plot that was introduced in the beginning reveals its true meaning. Although not as radical as the Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons still brings out the best of Dan Brown. I would recommend this book to anyone who can handle challenging vocabulary and the 700 or so pages. Good book, 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment